Mike Benson is a certified SPHR with twenty-five years of experience helping companies leverage the best from their human capital assets and HR technology. Assumed progressively broadening and diverse roles in global operations and technology, talent management, and cost-effective HR services. Experienced in Fortune 50, major consultancies, and entrepreneurial businesses. Member of executive teams that developed organizational goals, determined human capital capabilities, and created practices that made those capabilities come to life.
- Currently managing operations and technology solutions supporting Competencies, Performance Management and Career Development for a large energy company
- Counsel senior leaders on identification of critical roles and required competencies
- Organized and ran Program Office operations overseeing IT transformation initiatives
- Developed HR measures, balanced scorecards, and key performance indicators
- Established governance discipline for capital investment decisions
- Vendor management – selection, oversight, management
Specialties: Leveraging HR technology to effect major change, revamped and turned around operations, overhauled vendor relationships, skilled at outsourcing, talent management (workforce planning, staffing, leadership development, succession planning, collaboration and social media technologies, and analytics), experienced with regulatory agencies, consulting and manufacturing experience.